Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 k24a2 TSX long block Reasaonable Shippint costs

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bysk24 
#1 ·
2006 k24a2 long block
Around 95k (will have Carfax to verify tomorrow)

Located in the Chicago suburbs.

For sale is a 2006 k24a2 removed from a salvaged automatic Tsx with around 95,000 miles.

I will have a Carfax available to any potential buyers tomorrow.

This motor is very clean and the car it was removed from was clean as well. The engine ran great before being pulled. The car was involved in a side impact, so it did not have any damage near the engine.

Motor will come with no accessories such as.. Ac compressor, intake manifold, harness, or power steering pump. I can include these parts and the cost will be

$1800 + shipping for the complete long block as pictured

WITH NO ACCESSORIES

$1600 OBO + shipping with no accessories

16304085933 for quickest contact.

Shipping- it usually depends on location obviously, but my prices are extremely fair. Sometimes as low as $100. I take pride when shipping engines, and they are always packaged extremely well. First I band the motor to a pallet using usually 4 bands. The motor is then shrink wrapped on the pallet. I then box around the engine to protect it from all sides. I then use do not stack cones on the top of the engines. This makes them treat the package with care.

I have sold many engines on this site and others. I can have many vouch for me as well. I will be steadily selling motors as well so anyone interested in any complete swap, or long block please contact me. K20a2, z1, z3, k24a2s f20/f22c

I will have videos of every engine running as well from here on out. I'm trying to find the matching video for this engine but it ran great and overall looks to be well taken care of.

I have many people who can vouch for me as well who have purchased motors in the past.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.