Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

rb26 frs 1000hp

11K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  rafal 
#1 ·
im bored today so i figured id share a little project im working on at work. and post something differnt.

my boss has a frs that he had a forward face kit on made around 450hp he got tired of it. so he got a 2jz and was gonna swap that in. but than i made a joke he should put the spare r26 we had laying around. he took me serious and put my ass to work :thud::scared:

it fit fits with some cutting and some of the floor missing. since it going to be awd too. well onto some pics.

the bay got shaved and paint. custom mounts, reworked the cross member to fit. and clear the axles. waiting for alot of stuff to come back from powder coat still

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh wow... This is gonna be nice.... :up:

#4 ·
x2 For more pics. Build looks sick. There's a guy I've seen a few times at a couple local meets by me that has one that's LS Swapped. :new_slayer:

#23 ·
yes we are goin to be using that controller . sorry its been crazy busy at the shop to many projects goin on at once. havent had to work on it but i promise i will find some soon and updates coming. we got a even bigger turbo, getting a intake manifild made and alot of other stuff.

full carbon gc. restoring carbon fiber and making it into a drag car

shop drag sti hatch

also the shop r33

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.