Introduction thread for people that cannot wait 24 hours to make their own thread - Page 73 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 05-16-2017, 10:42 PM   #1441
iDreamer28

Default Re: Introduction thread for people that cannot wait 24 hours to make their own thread

Well I'm new to this site and i couldn't wait the 24 hours to post haha, but i heard this is the place to go for K series engines. I currently have an 08 Si and i plan on boosting it in the future, i hope i can learn and get advice from the people in this site.
iDreamer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2017, 01:17 AM   #1442
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Default Re: Introduction thread for people that cannot wait 24 hours to make their own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDreamer28 View Post
...but i heard this is the place to go for K series engines...
Definitely iDreamer28! Welcome to the best K20 forum !

Markus
LotusElise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2017, 05:40 AM   #1443
Adub

Noob here. I got 06 civic si and love it. I'm currently looking for z3 6 speed trans parts such as gears, synchros , lsd, final drive, etc. If yall have any parts plz pm me thank you and thanks for having me. HONDA FOR LIFE
Adub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 06:11 AM   #1444
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub View Post
Noob here. I got 06 civic si and love it. I'm currently looking for z3 6 speed trans parts such as gears, synchros , lsd, final drive, etc. If yall have any parts plz pm me thank you and thanks for having me. HONDA FOR LIFE
Welcome Adub to K20a.org. We have the perfect place for your search. Please use our Parts Wanted Forum to have the best hit likeliness: http://www.k20a.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Markus
Old 05-22-2017, 01:35 PM   #1445
k_sandrail

new here. building a k24a2 sandrail with built VW 002 close ratio trans.

Have a few questions about running no VSS since it will be mated with the vw trans. will the kpro work ok without a vss?

also looking at the Rywire Mil spec stand alone chassis adapter. seems to be the easiest most complete way to wire it up easily.
k_sandrail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2017, 12:13 AM   #1446
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Welcome here, k_sandrail! Sounds like a nice project, I would appreciate to see once a thread about it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_sandrail View Post
...will the kpro work ok without a vss?...
A lot of engine and safety functions are related to vehicle speed, e.g. like minimum VS for VTEC activation. Would be some work to make it without a speeding signal...you need maybe a dummy signal to bypass that issue, better do a interphase to the signal of the VW transmission.

Markus