Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DO NOT buy from srt42004n!!!

6K views 75 replies 25 participants last post by  1320WhtRex 
#1 ·
alright fellow k20a members im calling this one guy out this guy here srt42004n screwed me over...about a month a go i bought a subframe and throttle cable from this guy got him the money 200us dollars sent thru his paypal after he got the money he didnt reply to any of my pm's until couple of days later saying "Hey you messaged me at 1228am I'm east coast I went to bed and I received ur payment I have to pick up a roll of shrink wrap for the subframe then it will ship"...thats the last time i heard from him so i filed a claim to paypal and they investigated after investigation supposively he provided them with a tracking number after 2 weeks i sent the 200 dollars but until now he wont message me back and i still havent gotten the subframe its been over a month now...paypal only refunded me 96 dollars instead of 200...so beware i repeat beware of srt42004n do not buy he will keep in coontact till you send the payment then he wont say shit after that...

#5 ·
yeah guys just looking out u knw i knw how much money goes into our cars and for people to scam you is messed up... i thought he was legit cuz a homie said he saw him at clubrsx but gess that fool aint that legit...now i only got half of my money back hopely paypal can get the rest of the money back from that bi*tch

#8 ·
well i guess they refund the money by taking out the money from the other guys account and they wont be able to use there account till its paid in full but still the process of investigating and waiting is too long and seems like at the end you still get screwed over..

#60 ·
i ordered a iphone case from ebay.. next day my account had 20 payments from my account to the company that i had paid through paypal and paypal called me on my cell sayng there is 20 payments pending and wanted to know if i made those payments which i did not so they invested and refunded my money took about 3 weeks but they refunded me my whole $220 thanks paypal :cool: and my bank which was wellsfargo wouldnt do anything to help me either..:down:

#10 ·
I bouht a Kpro from him that didnt work, cost me $300 to fix at Hondata. Its hard to find honest people nowadays..

#14 ·
oh wtf 2 paypals..you got proof?i actually wanna report that to paypal too if he has 2 accounts means he can have more than one account here and scam more of us..

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
im right here... didnt scam anyone smart ass i made up the ups tag and everything then paypal locked my account so i cant refund a dime they sent the $ not me. once i get my refund for the ups tag ill refund ur $104 they restricted my account for linking my ebay account.

I bouht a Kpro from him that didnt work, cost me $300 to fix at Hondata. Its hard to find honest people nowadays..
didnt work? what was wrong with it first time i heard about it?

WTF:mad:!?!? Wasn't he the one that started the thread into why crsx were such pricks about banning him!! What a d1ck, people like him don't belong here
people like you who rush to judgement dont belong here.

hmmm his banned at crsx too
yeah banned on CRSX for not sucking chris's dick like you. what ever happened with ur scammer thread there big dog... you know the one that got locked after the guy said u scammed him?

I was about to pick up some type s axles from him too. Thanks for letting us know....
really? funny bc i dont have any for sale...

I'm glad I didn't sell him my halfshaft.
dont need ur halfshaft i already got one from someone else who wasnt a douche about selling it. $$ talks :rolleyes:

this guy is definity lame - i was gonna buy a dc5 shell off him and he acted like i was anoing him - my wife became pregnant and i told him im not gonna buy it cus i wont have time for it and he was such a dick about it

turns out my wife was not preg :dance: so i bought a 03 type-s from a dealer

**** him
oh dick on here talking shit? i was very annoyed that you messaged me everyday for two months asking me to hold the shell for you till you got your tax or welfare check then when u got it you were messaging me non-stop for days and then when it came time and i was back in town u flaked and made up an excuse i was annoyed i held it for you for u to flake.

#51 ·
yeah banned on CRSX for not sucking chris's dick like you. what ever happened with ur scammer thread there big dog... you know the one that got locked after the guy said u scammed him?

o realy?:rolleyes:
that thread was closed already and those 2 guys are banned they thought they can get a fast one on me...:cool: you kept on posting against me on that thread with your 2nd account "fullracebuilt" and got banned again...:D
and now i guess its your turn. Too bad seems no vouch for you unlike mine..:dance:

anyways goodluck

#19 ·
nobody being a smartass foooo if anything your the one being a smartass if you kept in contact after the payment maybe you wouldnt have any problem and seems like i aint the only one that got a problem with you...

#25 ·
drama only happens when people dont do what there suppose to do..when someone gives you the money they expect the item to be shipped or at least keep in contact why its not being shippped or why its taking so long to be shipped...simple as that...it took posting a thread for him to finally say something after weeks of the deal i made him bout subframe and throttle cable.

#27 ·
people like you who rush to judgement dont belong here.
Oh really:rolleyes:. The very least you can do is keep in contact with the buyer through the whole process of shipping you ingrate. So who's to blame? Paypal? If it were, the first thing you would do is contact the buyer. So don't blame us for jumping on levas like you. We all put money into our hobby.

So now 2 weeks later you decide to tel him you'll ship it.

Fvck that, make him give you your money. Levas like him shouldn't be "here", when they act like a D1CK:mad:!!!

#30 ·
exactly kpoweref8 he only gave a tracking number after i filed a complaint to paypal..that wouldnt have happened if he just kept contact with me instead of saying nothing...everybody here loves what they do thats why this site is such a respected site everybody respects everyone its a community..

#34 ·
seeeeee if you only keep in contact like this we wouldnt have any problem man..i dont like drama myself if you told me all this before or just keep in contact we will be all good but you had to wait till i made a complaint and put you on blast here for you to finally say something again.

#41 ·
alright srt42004n i got respect for the military too alot of my friends and 2 of my family member were in the military so which ever is faster refund my money or send me the subframe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.