Arp everything
Stock cr-v oil pump (yeah I know)
Stock 06 Si cylinder head with RBC
Sidewinder manifold
44 mm wastegate
Walbro with 6an fittings to motor/from motor
Aem rail/ 1000cc injectors
62/62 billet bb precision
Anyway, my question is, what can the block handle as far as boost and horsepower? I don't mean in the maxing it out for a fancy power number, what I mean is, when should the tuner and myself say, "that's enough for being a somewhat daily driven car?" I was wanting to get between 450-475, but he's tuning on a mustang dyno, so it may be less than that. What psi are most people running with a similar setup. I'm wondering where I should say enough is enough due to the block not being sleeved. Lmk what you guys think, and what your experiences have been personally, as the car is almost done being built, and this question has been on my mind a while now. Thanks in advance. I just don't know what the limits are for a block guarded k24 motor vs a sleeved one.

See less See more
#4 ·
Good to know. At the time, I couldn't afford to sleeve the block, now I can, but it's already built. Since mustang dynos read conservative, what would that 450-475 number be on a different one? I would like more info on the strength of the stock sleeves as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.