Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

TODA ITB work with BUILT K24

33K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  AP1 
#1 ·

Thats my old setup for my K20 build,but for now ive been changed to K24,but i still want to keep the TODA ITB since they have great craftmentship and qulity,and also i had bought the Full Carbon Air Box for restrict the hot air thats quite important for a ITB setup.I know for a 50mm throttle bodies will restrict my power,i would like to ask would their any company can help me modify those TODA ITB then it can be bigger like 54mm?And i still thinking about how should setup my intake,ive bought TODA ITB open filter for more air but still want to use the Carbon Airbox,since it design to use with Mugen intake system.

So i might custom made a suction pipe to flow direct into air box from the bumper.

Or any opinion?

here is my K24 Spec:

TODA ITB
TODA Full carbon Airbox
DENSO RDX injector
Stock RSP head
DragCartel STG4 cam
Super Tech retainer/valve spring
87.5mm CP X forged 12.5 CR piston
CARRILLO rod
Balcanced and Polished K24a2 crank
TODA chain tensioner
OKADA ign coil
NGK RACING 8 sparks
Js racing oil pan
ASP custom header
Custom Titan 3inch catback

Hondata KPro

:):)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
#5 ·
You will not be able to fit a 54mm throttle in the Toda ITBs, dont bother you are wasting your time. I would sell the ITBs and whatever else you have bought with them and buy something thats going to work with your setup.

It is pointless having a built 2400+ CC block, Drag cartel stage 4 cams etc with those ITBs, all that money you spent will go down the drain as simply put, those 50mm throttles will choke out the motor.
Also those mesh screens and sock filters are going to impede airflow and lose more power, quite abit of power loss with those as well.

There isnt any reason why you cannot use the ITB kits made for the DC5 style heads, all you need to do is this:

Let me know if you are interested in my Hayward set....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.