Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

K20 Db2

10K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  TYFOMOTO/NLM 
#1 ·
So back in October I picked up this 1992 Aztec Green GS-R

Then I ripped it apart, tucked the bay, threw the motor back in and I was happy for literally a week. Then I decided I had nothing better to do than go all out on it. My GS-R swap sold in a day and I started buying stuff.
:confused:

So far I've bought..
Innovative mounts
Innovative Cable to Hydro kit
S2000 cluster
Aeromotive 1000-6 FPR
Rywire conversion harness
Pics as soon as everything comes in

Other stuff waiting to go on (other than the header obviously)

See less See more
#2 ·
bump def keep me posted on ur build,,,def my fav. color DA had a 91 red gs had to sell it and been looking for a aztec green gsr ever since to go an a k20 journey with it. while doing my research i noticed how hard it is to put a k series in a DA do to the lack of parts and having to modifie the parts from other chassis so i was thinking getting a DC2 and painting it aztec green...but idk i def. like the old school cars guess its cuz there are so few of them on the streets.

#8 ·
I got the passenger side mount out and test fitted the new one... yes it has surface rust on it already, (jeez I really have to take that subframe out and paint it :mad:)

I also took some of the brackets off of the firewall that I wont be using. All of the welds still have to be ground down. The whole bay will be getting some fresh paint this winter, so hopefully that will come out good.

I also got some Skunk2 front control arms from my friend for CHEAP. I will be restoring them and painting them black. :thumbup:

Also, I got my loom in so I'm working on the wiring, I found a motor locally, and I'm buying some complete black Mugen MR5's!

#15 ·
I'm really busy with school and work... sorry guys. I've been working on the interior harness... here's the fuse box wiring

I also bought a K24a2 that I will be picking up early next week and some new Mugen wheels to go along with the SSR's. More pics soon!!

#24 ·
Haven't updated in a longgg time so here goes

So at first it would appear that my AP1 cluster is average and ordinary...

But then we take a look at the back and see the difference between this and a factory cluster. I depinned all of the plugs and soldered in wires to match the Integra's interior harness colors.

So I got my K-tuned A/C and P/S delete today

here's how she looks with the old tensioner pulley installed

Don't need that when you've got this hot item

The kit also comes with a new alternator bracket as well... new hotness vs. old and busted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.