Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

k20z3 all motor build

24K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  ainokea_si 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 07 Civic Si and going for a all motor build. I was planning on using nothing but Brian Crower parts. My car currently has bolt ons (cai, dcrh, apexi ws2). I am first going with the NST tuning pulleys, pr2 spacer, and hondata flash with gasket.

The first portion of the build will be stage 2 cams with springs and retainers. Next, I will sell those cams and get the stage 3 cams with BC rods. The pistons I do not know who to go with but I know that I want at least 12:5.1 or 13:1 because my car currently has 11:1. If you guys know of any pistons that I should go with that work well with BC let me know?

I will post Dynos after each install portions. Currently I have 202whp and 157 tq.

What do you guys think or what else do you think that I am missing? What type of power output do you think that I will achieve? :silly:

Thanks for you guys help! I like this site much better than the 8thcivic site because of the knowledge base that is on this site. Thanks again for your help!

See less See more
#5 ·
that is the part that really sucks! our car does not have a engine management! no hondata kpro. our car has a drive by wire and is managed by the ecu air flow!

the only thing that is offered is AEM Fuel and Ignition Controller which i will eventually have to purchase. they are the only ones that have something to manage the car. i will prob get that and install before the final stage if i dont get crazy A/F ratio in after the cams and springs.

i heard that the brian crower makes more mid range power has any else ever heard this before?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.