Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

FS: K24A2 Swapped 1992 Honda Civic HB (233hp/192tq)

11K views 95 replies 25 participants last post by  vacantskies88 
#1 ·
sold sold sold

#70 ·
That is correct, I do not drive the car in the winter so I removed the blower box from behind the glovebox to save a bit of weight. The heater that is actually underneath the dashboard in still in tact, since I did not want to remove the dashboard again. I still have all of the factory parts in a box and they will come with the sale of course.

#77 ·
these are like the dudes tell me k24a2 motors are not worth 2 gs and i ripping people off they can get k24 accord motors for 800 bucks
good luck with sale
i have worked on this car and its worth it

#83 ·
Common guys give this dude a break , he does have alot invested in the car and if anyone has ever built a kswap from scratch its very costly . If he wants to sell it and get his evo he will make a deal if not the 2011 may be out by the time it sells lol that is if it ever does :up:

#89 ·
i would pay more then 7k. i do not have storage for this vehicle though. that's why i sold my CRX. the CRX had a k20 so maybe i'd be willing to pay more then $7k, because i understand what i took to get a k20 in one of these old hondas. however. i didn't see any rust in the photos. could you show a better detail of that. i am moving soon and don't plan on getting a place without storage for a vehicle like this.

#93 ·
I may have a trade plus a 500-600 cash , my wife just paid off her 2005 civic coupe dx white , we bought it brand new off the lot in 05 with 18 miles original owner clean tittle , automatic 84,000 miles dealer maintained, car books for 7,500 private party and is almost mint, near showroom condition let me know if your interested we may be selling it just got the tittle from honda in the mail 2 weeks ago acount paid in full. It was 18k with taxes and fees , it just sucks we are worlds apart

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.