Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

*****K24/K20 Complete Built Motor FOR SALE CHEAP!!!*****

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  painfulafliction 
#1 ·
So I have completely parted out my K24/K20 build and my car. Everything but the motor. This is about all I have left. If anyone followed my build thread then you know whats going on, I ran into some financial problems with school so im having to part everything out for now and will be starting over here in the near future after everything has been paid and sorted out. Anyways, here it is... I bought the K24A4 block off of Nikos (Admin) with about 10k miles. I only put about 300 miles on this build until I HAD to pull it out. This motor has absolutly NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER! Heres the break down...

Asking about $3400 obo plus shipping, I paid alot more.

K24A4 (Accord) block ~ a little over 10k total miles
K20A2 Head from RSX-S ~ about 27k miles
K24A1 (CRV) Pistons and Rods ~ about 35k miles with brand new rings
K20A2 04 RSX-S 6-Speed Transmission ~ about 22k miles (No grinds at all, badass tranny)
K20A2 JDM RED valve cover
K20A2 Intake Manifold
K20A2 Throttle Body
K24A4 Oil pump and pan
K20A2 Starter
K20A2 Alternator
K24A1 Waterpump
K24A1 (CRV) Passenger Side Mount (Needed for K-swaps)
K20A2 Exedy Stage 1 Clutch (Stock disk and flywheel from Rsx)
K20A2 RSX-S Slave Cylinder with hardline
K20A2 RSX-S Halfshaft
K20A2 Fuel Rail
EP3 Idler Pulley/Bracket
52" Serpentine belt (Lines up right in the middle -PERFECT FIT)
Knock Sensor
K20A2 Water Outlet

Its a complete running motor, everything you will need, there is nothing missing and nothing taken off!!!

I would like to sell the whole motor together, so I will see if there is anyone interested in the complete motor first, then I might part it out.

I have pics of everything. I took pics during the entire build, so for anyone seriously interested I can post pics of the block, head and every step during the build. Heres a few pics...

See less See more
#4 ·
Well I used the CRV pistons cause I bought a full-race kit and I wanted to use oem pistons. But it still puts down plenty of power, spun all the way to third. Damn I miss this motor..

#6 ·
yup...I was that way for about a year. Its fun as hell and it pays off too when your done!

#8 ·
not sure, either a fully and I mean FULL built GSR, or I want to go K-series again if I can... so not sure yet

#10 ·
***Sold***

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.